Drape Skirt - Zara
TRUE that the sheer pressure of pictures appearing on social media has raised the bar for personal grooming !!
With every girl determined to look her best in snaps that will be shared among friends and colleagues....we take extra care to make sure every detail of our look is perfect for that special event.
For preparing for a special event, I make sure, I start prepping up in advance...may be a day or two before I step out. Starting from very basic to details, everything matters for a special appearance.
So much has to go into it .... Lets Start
1. Brushing teeth is not enough - World has to take notice, every time you smile!! So, give seven minutes to brushing, flossing, using mouthwash and breath freshener. Teeth whitening is my top priority here.
2. Let your skin shine bright and beautiful - Put down to a full-body exfoliation two days in advance.
3. Because you will swing your hair to blind their eyes - Deep cleanse and condition for the hair either at salon or home.
4. Manicures/Pedicures are not for festivities only - Must commit 40 minutes of your to time to your nails. Chipped nails and cracked heels are such an eyesore.
5. Show them what are you made of - Don't forget to shave both legs from ankle to hip. I prefer waxing anytime over shaving.
6. Face is the reflection of your soul - Slap on a face pack and make sure your skin is calm and cool. Ensure good sleep before the event.
7. One of the toughest decisions is the right outfit - Try, try and try on different dresses, combinations of jewellery, tops and trousers and finish off the look with the perfect pair of shoes.
Huh !! Too much efforts goes into it, but then, remember.... its a SPECIAL event !!
Till next time....Keep it STYLISH By Nature !!
Join Me on