Guys are beginning to look after themselves, ensuring that by the time they hit 30, they don’t look 50. From male models to common men, they are getting aware of the skin care regime and understands that taking care of their skin is a must !!
Does that sound like a DREAM Man to you?
Men will be men!
No matter what the situation, this statement will always hold true for them.
Take a minute to think this through...
How many men have you seen who pay attention to grooming?
Well, we know your answer - barely any, right!
That's true for most men. As the brand that cares about men and their grooming, Garnier Men India is out on a mission to change this.
As its always true, behind every successful man there is a woman - who helps him with what to wear and what to do. So, what could be a better way to make men change their attitude towards grooming than get the women to lead this initiative?
I always encourage my men to take care of his skin and here are my 2 cents for his skin care -
1. Drink lots of water and Eat healthy
2. Stay away from cheap products
3. Exfoliate regularly
4. Moisturize religiously
5. Keep sun at bay with good sunscreens
It is important to clean your face at least twice a day. A wash in the morning and then again in the evening is sufficient. However, If you're getting up in the morning, washing your face with bar soap and water and running out the door, then it's time to step up your skincare game. So, I decided to be part of Nationwide Movement where I encourage men to Say No To Bars.
Yes, I mean - Say No To ‘Soap’ Bars.
Wondering why? Here you go -
1. Soap bars are unhygienic as the same bar is used for multiple purposes. Instead, why not switch to a face wash which is for a defined purpose?
2. Soap bars are history now! Modern men prefer to use face wash that is customized to suit their skin's needs. So, why not be the man of today who loves modern facilities?
3. Soap bars are inconvenient and not practical to use at all. Then, why not be smart and switch to a face wash which is easy to carry?
Keeping these advantages of face wash in mind, it’s time for modern men to take a pledge against the use of soap bars. They are recommend to use the Garnier Men Oil Clear Face Wash for a deep cleansing action which removes excess oil without drying your skin while ensuring a day-long oil-free feel.
So go ahead, bring a change in the men you care about!
Till next time....Keep it STYLISH By Nature !!
Join Me on