Ripped Denims - Mango
Hollow Jumper - ELLE
On My Lips - Loreal Paris (Shade - Sonam Kapoor)
If you are like me, you’ll pay a pretty penny for a good-looking rip on a great wash of denim.
The more holes and rips your jeans had, the better!
Why not, this clothing item has a super casual feel, and its so versatile.
And because of this, I make sure to pair my distressed jeans with separates that will do these tears justice.
I wore my distressed denim with literally everything, and couldn’t imagine the day when I had to wear jeans that weren’t tattered and ripped up.
Since, they are so grunge, It can be hard to make ripped denims look put-together and polished.
In fact, when styled correctly, destroyed denim looks seriously street-chic and cool.
Unsure on how to keep your tattered look polished ??
1. On their own, ripped jeans and a simple sweater are super casual. But add a statement bag and shoes and you’ve got an awesome outfit. Check out HERE
2. Wear high-waisted destroyed denim with a sparkly crop top for some serious glamour. Check out HERE
3. Front-tuck a button down shirt into skinny destroyed jeans, and add some booties – instant chic outfit. Check out HERE
4. In warmer weather, add flat sandals and a flowy kimono top for the perfect casual look.
5. Keep it simple and pair your ripped jeans with a hat and a bright tank top. HERE
6. Add heels and a blazer with your ripped skinny jeans for a more professional vibe. HERE
Till next time....Keep it STYLISH By Nature !!
Join Me on