With a “Cocktail” of blockbusters in her kitty, she certainly is the queen of Bollywood. And, with her spellbinding smile and stunning looks, she makes all the “Desi Boyz” singing “Bachna Ae Haseeno”. Well, if you have still not guessed who we are talking about, then let us not keep you in suspense for long. Yes, this super-gorgeous Bollywood beauty is none other than Deepika Padukone. And, this is not all about what makes her so special. Deepika not only charms all the guys with her mesmerizing looks, but this she also wins the hearts of a million girls with her great style and fashion sense, especially when she makes an appearance in the ethnic wear.
So ladies, if this ‘leggy lass’ has been your source of inspiration when it comes to selecting trendy traditional ethnic wear for yourself, then we have something for you. Here are our favorite 10 looks of Deepika Padukone in ethnic wear, in which she totally took our breath away:
1. Her most recent appearance that won a million hearts was when she donned a half and half sequinned Sabyasachi saree at IIFA 2015.
2. She walked the ramp for ace designer, Manish Malhotra. And, needless to say, she looked absolutely stunning in a royal blue lehenga with zardozi work on it.
3. Deepika dazzled in a peach saree with heavy golden border and a sequinned blouse at Ahaana Deol’s reception party.
4. She made every guy sing, badtameez dil mane na mane na, as she danced to this peppy number in a royal blue saree teamed up with a sensuous blouse. And, she even made the ladies absolutely crazy as almost every girl wanted to emulate her look!
5. The super-stylish actress gave us a superb idea to look stylish in a casual ethnic outfit. During the promotions of, Ramleela, she appeared in a plain floor-length anarkali, and she completed her look with an embroidered sleeveless jacket that she wore above her anarkali.
6. Deepika donned a black net lehenga saree at the 59th Filmfare Awards. While the saree had beautiful embroidery on it, the dabka motif on the blouse enhanced the overall look of the diva manifolds.
7. The Bollywood beauty certainly was a walking glory in the heavy royal and elegant floor-length anarkali, at the IIFA Awards 2014. She not only carried this Sabyasachi creation with grace, but she made it look all the more beautiful by teaming up her outfit with right amount jewellery and perfect makeup.
8. Deepika looked scintillating in gorgeous net saree having velvet border. The pearl necklace and neat bun made the lovely lady look all the more stunning, don’t you agree?
9. Deepika made an outstanding red carpet appearance in a white saree with a lot of traditional elements on it, and by teaming it up with a glamorous and sensuous blouse.
10. Last but certainly not the least, we totally loved the heavily embroidered long straight kurta and the plain legging that Deepika flaunted at the red carpet.
Well ladies, do not forget to tell us your most favourite look of Deepika Padukone, in the comments section below.
Till next time....Keep it STYLISH By Nature !!
Join Me on