Palazzo Pants - Ritu Kumar
Palazzo pants are super wide-leg, loose, flowing pants that were super popular back in the ’60s and ’70s. As most trends tend to do, palazzo pants have recently made a comeback… a pretty big one. From the pool, to the party, and even the office, this seventies-inspired silhouette is everywhere !
The forgiving, easy-to-wear trousers are known for their waist-whittling fit and bold colors. They’re the perfect piece to add some liveliness to your wardrobe this summer when you’re uncomfortable in jeans.
To me, Palazzos are chic, forgiving Summer alternative to Jeans !!
Here are SBN Tips and Tricks to make these pants WIN
- The great thing about Palazzo Pants is that they're very versatile. You can dress them up or dress them down.
- There are different kinds of palazzos, in printed and plain colours. You can experiment with the printed variety; if you want to play safe, then stick to plain ones.
- For daily combinations flower patterns are excellent, while for a bit more elegant days you will needed white wide pants
- Palazzos are bottom-heavy since they flare out from the knees below, so keep the top you're wearing light and well-fitting. Just team them with high heels and tuck the top in.
- These comfortable and lightweight pants are perfect fit for every body’s shape. A broad high-waist belt enhances your look and makes your waist look smaller. Wedges work well to complete the look.
- In the evening a great lookwill be with tight shirt or summer corset and a pair of high heels in strong neon color.
- For a Day at the Beach, pair a fun tribal-palazzo pant paired with a flowy tank and wide brimmed hat.
- Palazzos at Work - If you want to try the palazzo pant for work, dress it up with a blazer.
Hope these tips are helpful.
Till next time....Keep it STYLISH By Nature !!
Join Me on